Whether you are a devote follower or curious about the legendary investor, this eye-opening study of his investment habits illuminates a cornerstone component to his success not available anywhere else. With the intimacy of a biography, it shows how he operates as a value investor on his own terms and became the person first-class companies seek out when they want to be bought out. Packed with the substance of a how-to investing guide, it shows you:
- Why avoiding risk is more profitable than taking it on
- How Buffett’s views on corporate finance function as the lynchpin of his strategy
- What it takes to become a brand-name of mergers and acquisitions
- Why keeping the management of acquired companies can propel future deals
- What makes Berkshire Hathaway an unrivaled investment tool
Break your own investment strategy free from the limitations of financial theory with The Warren Buffett Philosophy Of Investment and realize unthinkable wealth only possible in the practical world.